For sale an 80’s Bertin in mint condition. The bike which has a 49cm lightweight Reynolds 501 frame and forks is like brand new and has a list of top quality components.
- TA six arm crankset
- Shimano Dura-Ace pedals
- Campagnolo Record front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace shifters
- Shimano 600 brakes
- Shimano 600 levers
- Campagnolo Record headset
- Milremo pantographed stem
- Milremo bars with Bertin logo engraving
- High flange Alpin hubs
- Wolber Mixte B Super Champion*
- Reydel GTI saddle (never used)
*Wolber Mixte rims are capable of taking either a clincher or tubular tyre!
Andre Bertin was a professional cyclist from 1935 until 1937, riding for Frankrijk-Sport. In 1946 he started a bicycle factory at the Rue Georges Clemenceau in St.Laurant-Blagny.
Bertin’s three colors and Eagle logo were registered in 1950. In the 70′s Bertin became a distributor for Shimano, which led to a surprising appearance of Japanese parts in typical French bicycles. More info here.