A vintage late 70’s Bianchi Rekord 748 with a 59cm Columbus frame in celeste. The bike has been professionally restored and has all its original components. It is in superb condition and has new cables, chain and tyres.
- Campagnolo Gran Sport front derailleur
- Campagnolo Gran Sport rear derailleur
- Bianchi headset
- Gipiemme Dual Sprint crankset
- Gipiemme Dual Sprint bottom bracket
- Gipiemme Dual Sprint pedals, Christophe toeclips and straps
- 3 ttt stem
- 3 ttt bars
- Campagnolo Gran Sport shifters
- Universal Mod.77 brakes
- Universal brake levers
- Gipiemme Bianchi hubs
- Mavic Championnat Du Monde Professionnel tubular rims
- Vittoria Competition tyres (new)
- Bianchi seat post
- Bianchi saddle
In 1885 Edoardo Bianchi started building bikes in Via Nirone, Milan. Over a hundred and twenty years later the company he started is the world’s oldest and most recognised bike brand, renowned for quality and innovation.
The company has a phenomenal record in cycle sport and has been associated with some of the greatest riders including Giovanni Tommasello, Costante Girardengo, Fausto Coppi, Danilo Di Luca, Mario Cipollini, Gianni Bugno, Laurent Fignon, Marco Pantani, Moreno Argentin and Jan Ullrich. More info here.
— Steven Rainbow (@stevenrainbow1) October 31, 2014