For sale a 54cm 1981 Gazelle Champion Mondial AA frame. The frame and forks are Reynolds 531, it has Campagnolo dropouts, butterfly brake bridge, a Roto bottom bracket shell, the forks are fully chromed with the Gazelle logo and the seat stay and chain stay are half chromed. The bike paintwork and decals are original and it does have some marks and chips in the paint. It has the following components which are of the highest quality.
- Campagnolo Super Record crankset
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record derailleurs
- Campagnolo Record shifters
- Campagnolo Super Record brakes
- Campagnolo Super Record brake levers
- Cinelli stem
- Cinelli criterium bars
- Reydel GTI NOS saddle
- Campagnolo Super Record high flange hubs
- Mavic GP4 rims
Detailed Gazelle model information here.