A mid 70’s 52cm Peugeot PR10 with Reynolds 531 tubing and a superb list of components including half chromed forks and the beautifully drilled triple chainset. The rare triple ring variety makes this Peugeot a hill eater, perfect for l’Eroica type events!
- Stronglight 99 New Style triple crankset
- Simplex SX A 23 front derailleur
- Simplex SX410 GT (long cage) rear derailleur
- Simplex SX shifters
- Simplex cable guides
- MKS Sylvan pedals
- Christophe toe clips
- MAFAC “Racer” brakes
- MAFAC Course 130 brake levers
- Stronglight headset
- AVA stem
- AVA bars
- Milremo seat post (titanium clamps)
- Brooks saddle
- Maillard 700 hubs
- Mavic Module E clincher rims
- Michelin Sport Select tyres
The bike is original and in good condition although it does have some scratches here and there.
One of the most famous French bicycle manufacturers, was founded by Jean Pequignot Peugeot, a 19th-century manufacturer of water mills. Using the mills’ profits, he expanded with a steelworks in Montbéliard, which Jean Peugeot ran with a colleague and his two brothers… More information here.