A beautiful Colnago Super from 1976. The bike which has a 52cm Columbus SL frame is in excellent condition and has a pantographed chainset.
It also has new leather bar tape, chain, tyres and cables and the following list of components.
- Campagnolo Super Record crankset
- Campagnolo Super Record bottom bracket
- Campagnolo Super Record pedals
- Campagnolo Super Record headset
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record shifters
- Campagnolo Super Record brakes
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record brake levers
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record seat post
- San Marco Rolls saddle
- Cinelli stem
- Cinelli Campione del Mondo bars
- Campagnolo Super Record hubs
- Rigida clincher rims
- Vittoria Rubino Pro
Ernesto Colnago founded the company near Milan in 1954 and it is now recognised as one of the finest manufacturers of bicycles with an unparalleled history of success in cycling sport.
[showhide type=”links” more_text=”..read more” less_text=”Hide the text”]
Colnago has sponsored at least one professional team every year since 1974. In addition, other teams in the peloton have competed on Colnago bikes. In the early 1970s, the Molteni team including Eddy Merckx rode on Colnago bikes. This included the super-light steel frame used by Merckx in 1972 to break the world one hour record. More information is here.