1982 Colnago Super in Saronni red with a 57cm Columbus SL frame. The bike has the high level Campagnolo Super Record components.
The bike is in excellent condition. Components as listed below.
- Campagnolo Super Record Strada crankset
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record bottom bracket
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record shifters
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record brakes
- Campagnolo Nuovo brake levers
- Campagnolo Super Record headset
- Cinelli handlebar Campione Del Mondo bars
- Cinelli stem
- MKS Sylvan road pedals
- Christophe toe clips and straps
- Campagnolo Super Record seat post
- San Marco Rolls saddle
- Campagnolo seat post bolt
- Campagnolo Super Record hubs
- Mavic MA2 clincher rims
Ernesto Colnago founded the company near Milan in 1954 and it is now recognised as one of the finest manufacturers of bicycles with an unparalleled history of success in cycling sport.
[showhide type=”links” more_text=”..read more” less_text=”Hide the text”]
Colnago has sponsored at least one professional team every year since 1974. In addition, other teams in the peloton have competed on Colnago bikes. In the early 1970s, the Molteni team including Eddy Merckx rode on Colnago bikes. This included the super-light steel frame used by Merckx in 1972 to break the world one hour record. More information is here.