Early 80's 58cm pantographed Faggin with a Campagnolo groupset. The bike has a Columbus SL tubeset with Gipiemme dropouts, the chrome is in good condition. The bike has the excellent Simplex friction shifters which many cyclist fitted in preference to the Campagnolo model.
- Campagnolo Super Record crankset
- Campagnolo Super Record pedals
- Campagnolo Record headset
- Simplex SLJ Retro-Friction shifters
- Campagnolo Super Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record brake levers
- Campagnolo Super Record brakes
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record seat post
- San Marco Rolls saddle
- Cinelli stem
- Cinelli bars
- Campagnolo Nuovo Tipo hubs
- Mavic GP 4 rims
Faggin (pronounced “Fazjin”) was founded by former cyclist Marcello Faggin in 1945, the brand is known in Italy as a producer of the finest quality bicycles. In 1984 the company equipped the Italian cycling pursuit team at the Los Angeles Olympics.