Viner Special Professional
- Campagnolo Record Strada panto crankset
- Campagnolo Record bottom bracket
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record front dérailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record rear dérailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record shifters
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record brakes
- Campagnolo Super Record brake levers
- Campagnolo Super Record headset
- 3ttt bars and stem
- Campagnolo Super Record seat post
- Selle Italia saddle
- Campagnolo Record hubs
- Mavic GP4 rims
- MKS pedals
- MKS toe clips and Christophe straps
VINER was founded in 1947 in Pistoia (30 miles northwest of Florence), by Mr. Viviano Nerozzi. In the 1950s VINER introduced its first road racing bicycles and as and the brand popularity grew began sponsoring amateur cycling teams.
In the 1960s VINER become sponsors for the Furzi-FT pro team and several pro cyclists like Conti and Polidori used VINER bikes during Giro d’Italia.
In 1978 VINER bikes were used by the Dutch winners of the 100 km Chrono at the World Championship. In the 1990s VINER was technical sponsor for pro-teams like Mapei, Navigare and Scrigno.
Viner closed it’s doors for the final time in 2013.
Only 1 left in stock